ACTIM CRP TEST - GET CRP RESULTS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
CRP measurement combined with careful clinical assessment is a valuable tool for estimating whether a bacterial or viral infection is present. Actim CRP rapid test helps you reach the right conclusions on the spot.
CRP - C-reactive protein
- Acute-phase protein produced rapidly in response to inflammation, infection and tissue damage
- Can be used to differentiate bacterial infections from viral infections - CRP concentration rises higher in bacterial infections
- Levels elevate quickly (within hours) if an infection is present and reach a peak in 48 hours
Actim CRP rapid test for rapid treatment
- Actim CRP rapid bedside test gives all the relevant information that is needed from a CRP test: is there a need for antibiotics?
- Treating unnecessarily viral infections with antibiotics can be avoided - antibiotics are and should be prescribed only to the patients with bacterial infections
- Proper medical treatment can be started already at point of care
Actim CRP - Clear results on the spot
- Semiquantitative rapid test specific to CRP
- Easy to perform - only a small drop of fingertip blood is enough
- Results in 5 minutes on the spot
- No need for any laboratory equipment, maintenance, calibrations etc.
- Can be stored at room temperature
Product availability and/or labeling may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact your local representative for availability.