ACTIM PROM - DETECT MEMBRANE RUPTURES
Medix Biochemica was the first in the world to create a reliable method of detecting the premature rupture of fetal membranes (PROM). Since 1994, millions of women have benefitted from the superior performance of the original Actim PROM rapid test.
Premature rupture of fetal membranes
- Leakage of amniotic fluid before (1 hour) the onset of labor regardless of gestational age
- Occurs in 10-15 % of all pregnancies, preterm in 1-3 % of all pregnancies
- May cause severe complications both to mother and the fetus: preterm delivery, perinatal morbidity and mortality, maternal and fetal infections
Accurate diagnosis is vital
- Simple Actim PROM dipstick test is a valuable tool in making an accurate PROM diagnosis regardless of contaminating substances (whole blood etc.)
- Correct treatment can be started as soon as possible
- Traditional detection methods frequently give inaccurate results and are sensitive to contaminating substances
Actim PROM - Revolutionizing pregnancy monitoring for millions!
- First reliable test for detecting PROM
- Sampling in seconds - with or without speculum
- Results in minutes - fastest rapid test on the market
- Optimal sensitivity, minimal interference
- Strong clinical evidence
Product availability and/or labeling may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact your local representative for availability.