ACTIM PARTUS - DETERMINE THE RISK OF PRETERM DELIVERY
Preterm delivery is a serious pregnancy complication that can have devastating consequences. Altough half of the pregnant women experience preterm contractions, only 20 % of them actually deliver preterm. Actim Partus rapid test is a fast and simple bedside test for identifying patients with a risk of preterm delivery.
Preterm delivery (PTD)
Delivery before 37th pregnancy week (WHO determination)
Occurs in approx. 5-15% of all deliveries
50% of all pregnant women present with preterm contractions
Clinical symptoms and signs are inaccurate
Only ~20% of all symptomatic patients actually deliver preterm
Actim Partus test - Treat only those who need it the most
- The high negative predictive value of Actim Partus test is a safe indication that imminent delivery is highly unlike
- The majority of patients experiencing preterm contractions will not deliver preterm and get a negative Actim Partus test result
- Treating the right patients reduces unnecessary costs and possible side-effects from medication - benefiting both the hospital and the patient
Actim Partus test - True labor or not?
- Identify patients with a high risk of preterm delivery
- Negative result clearly rules out imminent labor
- Reliable answers available within minutes
- Cost benefits - treat only those who need it the most
- Easy procedure - no additional instrumentation or training needed
Product availability and/or labeling may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact your local representative for availability.