SARS-CoV-2 related products
We provide a wide selection of SARS-CoV-2 recombinant antigens and serological antibodies to support the IVD test manufacturers in COVID-19 related assay development.
Recombinant SARS-CoV-2 antigens:
- Nucleocapsid (N)
- Spike S1
- Spike RBD 1 (aa 331-524)
- Spike RBD 2 (aa 319-541)
EastCoast Bio products
- Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid monoclonal antibodies
- Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike 1 protein monoclonal antibodies
- Recombinant SARS-CoV-2 Spike 1 and Nucleocapsid antigens
Please visit eastcoastbio.com to find more information about these products.
Lee Biosolutions products
We support Covid-19 related test development by providing native control proteins and biological specimens, including:
- Control material proteins for IgG, IgM and IgA
- Rheumatoid Factor concentrate used in interference studies
- Biological products including:
- COVID-19 cross-reactivity serum/plasma panel
- COVID-19 confirmed positive & negative serum/plasma samples
- COVID-19 confirmed positive & negative nasopharyngeal swabs
- Nasal fluid and sputum samples collected prior to November 2019
Please visit www.leebio.com to find more information about these products.
Contract Manufacturing Service
We can offer large-scale production capacity of monoclonal antibodies through our contract manufacturing service.
- Industrial-scale manufacturing of monoclonal antibodies
- Batch sizes scalable from 1 gram to 1 kilogram
- Highest quality and consistency
- We meet ISO 13485 and FDA QSR requirements
- All monoclonal antibodies are produced in cell cultures, no animals are used in production
- You can rely on us and on our on-time deliveries