Combined portfolio for Covid-19 assay development
Medix Biochemica, Lee Biosolutions, and EastCoast Bio as one, the combined company offers a further expanded portfolio of reagents for Covid-19 assay development, including products already qualified by many IVD manufacturers.
Here’s a snapshot of our Covid-19 product range:
- Anti-IgG, IgM, and IgA monoclonal antibodies
- Recombinant SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid, Spike 1, Spike RBD antigens
- COVID-19 cross-reactivity serum and plasma panel
- COVID-19 confirmed positive and negative serum and plasma samples
- COVID-19 confirmed positive and negative nasopharyngeal swabs
- Nasal fluid and sputum samples
- Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid monoclonal antibodies
- Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike 1 protein monoclonal antibodies
- Recombinant SARS-CoV-2 Spike 1 and Nucleocapsid antigens
Serology tests have proved to be most useful in population-wide epidemiological studies, monitoring patient recovery, identifying donors for convalescent plasma, and in vaccine development. For acute healthcare settings, SARS-CoV-2 antigen detection tests have gained popularity, due to their ease-of-use and short time-to-results.
Read more about current trends in Covid-19 disease-related testing and experiences Medix Biochemica team has gained through our global customer network of IVD companies: IVD market trends in Covid-19 pandemic