Partner with us in the fight against COVID-19 outbreak
We are committed to providing IVD test manufacturers with highest performance and quality antibodies, antigens and other raw materials for timely support of the SARS-CoV-2 outbreak. We can support our customers with MedixMAB antibodies and Lee Biosolutions control antigens applicable to COVID-19 diagnostics.
We can offer immunoassay raw materials that are suitable for SARS-CoV-2 related assay development. The recommendations below are based on the first-hand knowledge gained by Medix Biochemica’s team in China who are actively monitoring scientific data and regulatory recommendations published during the COVID-19 outbreak in China.
– COVID-19 increases CRP levels, unlike viral diseases causing common colds
– Elevated levels of inflammatory protein Serum Amyloid A have been detected in COVID-19 patients in China
- Nucleoprotein of Coronavirus strain OC43
– OC43 strain causes common colds. Cross-reactivity with SARS-CoV-2 has been reported with two of MedixMAB antibodies.
– Prognostic potential; increased D-dimer levels have been reported in severe cases in China
UPDATED May, 2020:
Recombinant SARS-CoV-2 antigens:
- Nucleocapsid (N)
- Spike S1
- Spike RBD 1 (aa 331-524)
- Spike RBD 2 (aa 319-541)
We can support Covid-19 related test development by providing native control proteins and biological specimens, please visit www.leebio.com to find more information about these products.
Contract Manufacturing Service
We can offer large-scale production capacity of monoclonal antibodies through our contract manufacturing service.
- Industrial-scale manufacturing of monoclonal antibodies
- Batch sizes scalable from 1 gram to 1 kilogram
- Highest quality and consistency
- We meet ISO 13485 and FDA QSR requirements
- All monoclonal antibodies are produced in cell cultures, no animals are used in production
- You can rely on us and on our on-time deliveries
We are available to support you despite the global COVID-19 impact. Please stay in touch with your local business contact or contact us by email: